The iOS mobile app is data-focused and enables you to quickly access and action your team's feedback anytime, anywhere. You can also complete the survey directly in the app, and then return to your manager dashboard.
If your company is using the Personal Dashboard feature, you can switch between the 2 dashboards.
All functionalities referred to in this article are contingent on the access control settings configured by your administrator.
The app enables you to:
- View driver scores, NPS distribution, participation and difference to benchmark.
- Set, accept, and reject drivers as priorities.
- View and filter comments.
- Switch between the segment contexts that you manage.
- Switch between different question sets.
You can acknowledge, respond to comments, and send internal notes directly from the Comments tab. Each comment displays its associated score, driver, and the manager hierarchy. If your company is using the Google Translate functionality, you can translate comments that are in a different language to your dashboard.
The Action Plan tab enables you to create, update, and delete actions on engagement drivers. This feature is particularly handy so leaders can easily keep an eye on their actions plans, or add new actions when a good idea comes to mind, eg. during a meeting. You can also add actions or use suggested actions directly from a driver's page.
The Improve tab contains micro courses, suggested actions, articles and videos. Micro courses are short and interactive courses that take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. They are a great way of understanding the skills associated with each driver of engagement and provide great ideas to improve the team's engagement. Articles and videos are available for multiple question sets.
The Peakon app supports iOS widgets for a quick glance at your team's results on your home screen.
To add a widget:
- Long press on your home screen.
- Click the + sign in the top left corner.
- Find Peakon in the list.
- Choose which widgets to add.
- To see a different context, long press the widget and select Edit widget to change contexts.