There are a few ways of viewing old data on Peakon:
- Take your entire dashboard back in time using the View previous round option
- View the Score over time graphs available on every dashboard for trends
- Compare current scores to past scores using the Difference to round option in the segment heatmap
This article covers:
- Viewing previous round
- Review previous score in over time graphs
- Comparing difference to round
- Keeping track of round results through PPT presentations
Viewing previous round
All users with access to log into their dashboard can view their dashboard results from a particular point in time.
- Click on the context switcher which displays the name of the segment you are currently viewing
- Click Settings
- Select View previous round
- Choose the specific round you wish to revert to
When a previous round is selected, the aggregated results, as they were at the end of that round, are shown across the dashboard. In this view, it is possible to export the PowerPoint presentation, view segment and driver pages, see scores and comments (including topics), use the segment heatmap and the Experience cycle from that particular point in time. Users who manage different segments will be able to switch their context, while staying in the previous round view.
Past dashboards will be shown using your current data aggregation settings.
The following features and pages will not adapt to a historical point in time, when using this feature:
- Priorities and strengths
- Shared dashboard
- Action planning
- Improve section
- Administration settings
Review previous score in over time graphs
Viewing scores over time can be done by expanding the graph at the top of the dashboard. The graph is available on all driver and segment dashboards. It will show the aggregated score, benchmark and NPS distribution at the time.
- Go to your main dashboard
- In the Score over time graph press Expand
Once expanded, it's possible to select a timeframe on the right and any related sub-drivers (when viewing a driver dashboard) to give a full picture of how a particular driver or segment is performing over time.
Comparing difference to round
When viewing segment scores in the heatmap, it's possible to view the difference in score to the previous round or to the first round, to help understand how the score is trending.
- Go to Analysis, then Segments
- In the heatmap click the View drop down menu
- Choose the Diff. to round option
- Select a round to compare to
Keeping track of round results through PowerPoint (PPT) presentations
Another option is to make use of the PowerPoint presentations provided by Peakon and download them at every round end. This is possible for all main segment views, but not segment within a segment type of views. The PowerPoint export contains a summary of the dashboard scores, highlighted segments, strengths and priorities, and topics.
- Go to your main dashboard
- Click the Export button
- Once the presentation is ready, click Download
It's also possible to download presentations from previous rounds, without the priorities and strengths, so if you would like to keep a record of these, we recommend making a habit of always downloading any new presentations once a survey round has closed, so that you have these saved for future reference.